Apr 22, 2012

Art Smocks

My girls have got making mischief down to a fine art.


They love anything messy and I'm sure sometimes they make more mess than is really necessary.  Katherine in particular is always coming home from kindy with her clothes covered in paint.  So I made up a couple of art smocks with this ultra cute pattern (Simplicity 4286) and some plastic raincoating from Spotlight (it's not as nice as laminated cotton, but it was on sale and I thought it would be perfect for this project).


Little ties at the back.


...and look at this pocket here! 

Katherine's eyes lit up as soon as she saw them hanging up in the sewing room.  "Wow, painting clothes!  Are we doing painting today?"  She loves painting.  I love when they stay clean.  Now everybody wins.



No comments:

Post a Comment