Jun 10, 2012

My Little Ladybug

My littlest lady is turning two this week and we celebrated yesterday with a ladybug themed party.  We had already decided on a theme, and then I was lucky enough to stumble across a fat quarter of some super cute ladybug patterned faux fur at Spotlight, so I decided to make a little fur vest for the birthday girl.  Of course, the only thing missing then was a red tutu so I made one of those too (too), and then she was set!


Isn't she the cutest bug ever?  Here she is eating cake with her Great-Grandma.


And slipping into a cake-coma.  Sometimes I make this face when I eat cake too.



My sister dressed her girls in red and black, to match the ladybug theme, and so I managed to get some nice photos of Ashy wearing her Oliver + S Secret Agent Trench, finally.  And just between you and me, that grey dress of hers is currently on my "dresses to copy" list for Katherine!


It was a lovely day and we were so lucky to be able to share it with so many of the people we love.  
Happy birthday, my beautiful girl!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment