Jun 13, 2011

Did I forget to mention...

I held off blogging this outfit as it was a gift for my niece, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise.  I only just realised when I posted the other day that I still hadn't put it up.  Since her birthday was back in April, I think it's probably safe to do so now!

The top is the Oliver + S Hopscotch Top, only I added extra length to make it more of a tunic style top.  The pants were these jeggings.  I made a pair for Katherine earlier in the year and thought they were super cute.


The fur vest was the Peikko fur vest from Ottobre 6/2009.  I had to size this up a bit as it only goes up to a 92cm, which is the size I made for Katherine, who is 3.  My niece was turning 6 and is quite tall and thin, so I mainly added in some length and some room around the arms/shoulders.


I decided it still needed something to pull it all together, so I crocheted this cute little beanie, and put a little decorative flower on it to girly it up a bit.


All in all, I was really happy with this outfit and think it will suit my niece to a tee!  I haven't seen her wear it yet, but I've been told that it (mostly) all fits!  I think she'll look very grown up and trendy wearing it.  I hope she likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment